Multiplatform Content Producer, CNNe
CNNLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 12:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Multiplatform Content Producer, CNNe jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Multiplatform Content Producer, CNNe postings
Full Time Job
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Your New Role...
The Multi-platform Content Producer facilitates and curates the acquisition of top and trending stories daily for both CNN platforms and CNN partners, mastering 3 core job components - content awareness and value, highly maintained relationships, and international news marketplace business prowess.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• The Content Producer surfaces the best content for broadcast and digital by maintaining regular communication with newsgathering & affiliates via traditional and non-traditional means. The ironclad relationships established by Content Producers pays vital dividends in ease of access to newsgathering and affiliate content, especially in breaking news. Growing and maintaining relationships is a critical component of the value a Content Producer brings to both CNN and its affiliate partners.
• In addition, the content producer produces content for digital site, and ensures that all content contains accurate editorial information for live, social media, tape, and archive purposes.
• The Content Producer maintains a dual goal - satisfying the changing needs of all CNN platforms, ensuring all editorial content needs are being met in a timely manner for consideration of network coverage across all platforms including but not limited to CNNE, and Digital.
• The content producer is a journalist with a business mindset who recognizes the affiliate landscape, this position calls for news gatherers to understand the changing needs of the affiliate business in addition to being a solid journalist.
• The content producer recognizes that the daily Newsgathering of affiliate content is a balancing act between the journalistic needs and the changing needs of the business.
• The Content Producer develops and maintains solid business partnerships with CNNE Newsgathering to help collaborate on a solid relationship. The content producer should have a working knowledge of major group deals and station contracts as it pertains to Newsgathering to help maintain a healthy affiliate relationship.
• BA/BS in Journalism, Television-Film Production, Communications, or related discipline.
• Minimum experience requirements include 5 years' experience in news environment and previous newsroom experience.
• Experience shooting their own content, writing for digital and linear audience and be able to present content.
• Desirable Requirements (not mandatory)
• Experience newsgathering in social media outlets.
• Adobe Premier Editing
• Fully Bilingual Spanish and English
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $68,600.00 - $127,400.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.