Motion Graphics Designer
CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2021 5:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Graphics Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Motion Graphics Designer postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Motion Graphics Designer for the CNN department.
• The role will be based in Atlanta, focused on visual storytelling, branding, template/toolkit development, and data visualization.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of motion graphic storytelling, evangelizing a consistent CNN brand look in imaginative ways across different verticals, different regions, and multiple consumption experiences.
• Will partner closely with Video, Interactive, Social, Photo, and editorial teams to conceptualize, and execute on a consistent and imaginative vision.
• Serve as a contact point for our domestic news, politics, and business motion design work.
• Helping to oversee the execution of motion graphics for both daily and long form projects, including branding packages, explainers, maps, charts, infographics, and mobile first interactives.
• Empowering others with templates and toolkits, building collaborative relationships with other team leaders.
• Planning proactively for major events and identifying strong visual opportunities, remaining nimble and flexible in a changing news environment.
• Support the growth of junior staff, helping them to build technical and interpersonal skills.
• You are enthusiastic about visual storytelling and brand identity. You can share that enthusiasm with patience and clarity.
• You're comfortable working collaboratively, individually, and with cross-functional teams, with a sharp attention to detail.
• You have a strong design sensibility, experience in a deadline-driven environment, and are fluent in the intricacies of digital graphics and animation.
• Mastery of a variety of 2D, 3D, and video tools is ideal, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Cinema 4D.
• OctaneRender, Unity/Unreal, or AR/VR experience is a plus.
• Typically has 4 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
• College degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.