Marketing / Visual Designer, Product Design Pod - 186345Br
Full Time Job
Marketing/Visual Designer, Product Design Pod (CNN ) - 186345BR
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN+. With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN+, a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As a Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news audience across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital video experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
As a Marketing/Visual Designer, you have the opportunity to create digital assets that bridge users between brand campaign experiences and our product experiences. You will collaborate with senior members on a cross-functional team made of product managers, product designers, engineers and editorial partners to translate vision, business goals, and feedback into the best design solution for the results we are looking to achieve.
• Conceptualize, design, and execute creative campaigns in coordination with product, editorial, and cross-functional teams to raise awareness of new products and experiences.
• Brainstorm, gather feedback, and create a variety of design solutions across many user touchpoints, such as banner ads, email campaigns, and landing pages.
• Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including visual design, illustrations and iconography for promotional materials and editorial content.
• Develop artwork for partnership branded experiences, campaign design, and internal communication materials.
• Participate in ideation sessions and generate innovative concepts.
• Advocating for strong human-centered design best practices.
• Strong design portfolio showcasing strong marketing and digital design solutions.
• 2-4 years professional experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field preferred.
• Understanding of visual design elements including typography, layout, and visual hierarchy, as well as digital design best practices.
• Familiarity design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and Sketch.
• Comfortable in a fast-moving collaborative organization.
• Takes smart risks and champions new ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.