Fall Paid Intern - CnnCom Opinion
This was removed by the employer on 8/21/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CnnCom Opinion jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CnnCom Opinion postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CnnCom Opinion? Fall 2020 Virtual Intern – CNN.com Opinion
CNN.com Opinion Intern
The tasks could include, but are not limited to:
• The CNN.com Opinion internship will involve research, fact checking, production of opinion articles and associated use of social media.
• The intern will work side-by-side with producers of CNN's popular opinion section, helping to identify potential topics and writers.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Knowledge of and experience in social media is highly desirable.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop is desirable.
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Fall 2020 program dates are October 5th through December 4th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on team/bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled in college or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.