Fall Paid Intern - Brand & Multiplatform Research
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Brand & Multiplatform Research jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Brand & Multiplatform Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Brand & Multiplatform Research?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Brand & Multiplatform Research Intern - Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBONow, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
CNN's Brand and Multiplatform research department reports on trends across platforms (TV, digital, social, connected devices) and develops research on trust, perception, and competitive positioning that informs content and sales decisions.
• Use media research products like Nielsen, Adobe Omniture, Shareablee, social APIs, and Comscore to update and build custom reporting for in house client teams
• Maintain and update existing reports and databases
• Create reports about CNNgo data viewership trends
• Track and analyze social trends for CNN and competitors
• Help create custom reporting for large events and original series
• Interest in news and news brands, particularly in the cross platform media environment
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Expert data analysis, presentation and communication skills
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Familiarity with PowerPoint, Pivot Tables and macros is a plus
• Strategic thinker & self-starter
• Demonstrated the ability to collaborate, meet deadlines, and produce accurate, detailed results
• Experience in media research a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.