Executive Administrative Assistant
CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 3:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Administrative Assistant for the CNN Business Administration team. We are the support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
• The Executive Administrative Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to two Vice Presidents in Marketing such as arranging travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain office supplies, and process invoices.
• We are looking for someone who is proactive, polished, professional, eager to learn and support the Marketing/PR team.
• Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executive.
• This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and constant changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
• Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• Be flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.