CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 1:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Events Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Events Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Events Coordinator (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
CNN is seeking a temporary Events Coordinator to join the Creative Marketing: Events & Activations team in New York. This role will support the team in executing all external and internal event marketing initiatives for CNN's linear and digital properties. The role requires extensive organizational skills, a passion for the media, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, creative thinking, a passion for innovation and industry trends, and to have a strong interest in event marketing. Candidates need to have a healthy interest in the news, digital media and the journalism industry, an adaptability to adjust to a fast-paced cycle, along with familiarity with CNN's networks and platforms.
• Support the Director of Events in all pre, post and onsite logistics for both in-person and virtual events
• Create and distribute event invites; manage guest list databases and RSVP tracking systems.
• Help to support budget management process.
• Coordinate and maintain inventory of event assets and premiums.
• Maintain yearly events calendar Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, venues and agencies.Develop a deep knowledge of industry and trends.
• Generate innovative ideas to participate in brainstorming sessions.Travel to provide onsite event support when necessary.
• Qualifications 1 year of experience as event coordinator or similar role.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong initiative, self-motivated and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with multiple departments and all levels of the organization.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.