Editor / Producer, Image Sound Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2024 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Editor / Producer, Image Sound Marketing jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Editor / Producer, Image Sound Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Come create content for the World! This Editor/Producer position focuses on promotional short form content for broadcast, digital, and social viewership and requires advanced composite skills. The Creative Services Editor/Producer will find new and innovative ways to build great creative promos that attract new audiences and subscribers across all CNN and WBD platforms. The position requires extensive knowledge of high-end skillsets including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Resolve color correction, and audio sweetening. Previous promotional and trailer creation experience is required.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Act as a creative voice in the creation of innovative marketing materials.
• Bring a creative vision and expert technical creativity.
• Excel in bringing a concept from storyboard to the final product.
• Passionate about leading the way in creative content production, with a strong sense of visual storytelling and editorial style while adhering to CNN/WBD editorial and journalistic standards.
• Effective interpersonal skills, strong judgment, and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management & creative teams.
• Edit, create, and version on-air/digital promos, trailers, campaigns, special content and in-house reels.
• Effective and timely communication with Creative Marketing & I+S Leadership, in addition to the creative partner within each assignment, for deadline management and creative campaign modifications during a production window.
• Create high-end graphic looks to be used across a wide range of marketing materials.
• Be prepared and available when urgent news hits. On Call is possible.
• Proficient understanding of deadlines, timing, and a sense of urgency.
• Provide high level of service to Clients and Producers across all CNN and WBD platforms.
• Be level-headed, calm, and function well under high-pressure situations.
• Must be an exceptional problem solver.
The Creative Services Editor/Producer fulfills these responsibilities by utilizing demonstrable technical, editorial, and creative expertise in editing, producing, design and compositing skills, and visual effects. Assignments will be completed under tight deadlines, requiring flexibility with schedule/working hours.
• Elite professional within the high-end promo marketing community.
• A master within the Adobe Creative Suite specializing in After Effects and visual effects plug-ins such as Sapphire, Boris, Red Giant, and others.
• Must have thorough understanding of file base production workflows.
• Eager to advance skills in emerging technology.
• Collaborative through meetings, generating story ideas, script enhancements, and video research.
• Must be agile and adaptable in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, technical production, English, political science, history or relevant professional work experience.
• This position is required to work in person/remotely in accordance with CNN/WBD policy and or production requirements at one of our locations in the United States.
• 5+ Years of professional trailer or promo experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Ability to create content under tight deadlines that meet client creative and delivery demands.
• Previous experience with an agency or other post-production environments is preferred.
• Flexibility is required in a 24x7 breaking news environment: this includes scheduling, topical production and CNN/WBD partners.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.