Director, Subscriber Retention
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 7:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Subscriber Retention jobs in Atlanta-NY
Search all Director, Subscriber Retention postings
Full Time Job
Director, Subscriber Retention (CNN )
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
CNN Is looking for a Director, Subscriber Retention, to join the Growth Marketing team. This role is focused on maximizing subscriber growth by increasing engagement and reducing churn. It will manage our marketing retention strategy across existing and new channels end-to-end and maintain focus on LTV to drive engagement. The Director, Subscriber Retention will lead a team that works cross functionally to evaluate product and marketing data, create test plans and continually evaluate and drive the optimization of subscriber touchpoints across the customer journey, including customer support, winback strategies, and subscriber communications.
• Develop retention marketing strategy for DTC products, turning customer data and insights into actions that grow subscribers.
• Understand and track audience cohorts to identify opportunities to reduce churn, drive re-engagement and increase winback.
• Work cross-functionally to develop retention-drive initiatives outside of traditional channels.
• Understand high-value user behaviors to increase engagement and optimize programming.
• Develop test plans for initiatives and campaigns that drive retention optimization.
• Lead campaign development and execution to increase engagement, long term loyalty and satisfaction of subscribers.
• Report on relevant KPIs and develop retention scorecard with reporting by channel and tactic.
• Partner across the organization to improve all aspects of the subscriber experience.
• Build and manage a high-performing team.
• Experience scaling a digital subscriber base.
• Demonstrated cross functional leadership.
• 8+ years experience in DTC marketing, retention marketing or CRM.
• Strong expertise in modern multi-channel messaging platforms.
• Strategic thinker, problem solver, experienced project manager and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with consumers.
• Experience working with data and analytics teams to identify and measure audience cohorts, design effective tests and evaluate results.
• Strong communication skills; Experience designing results reporting packages and delivering stories.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.