Content Producer For Newsource Distribution
Full Time Job
Temporary Content Producer For CNN Newsource Distribution
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The CNN Story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This person produces content from affiliates, CNN cameras and POOL.
• They are the editorial lead of Newsource Distribution
• The content distribution process includes strong editorial decision making, writing, copy editing, content promotion, and live programming
• They have a comprehensive knowledge of Newsource rules and restrictions regarding the distribution of content
• This person has strong customer service skills to meet affiliates' needs
• 2 years or more writing experience and 3-5 years total news experience
• Experience in local news is helpful
• Creative written and oral skills are also essential, as well as strong organizational skills and flexibility
• A college bachelor's degree is also required
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.