Associate, Social Strategy
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2021 5:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate, Social Strategy jobs in London-UK
Search all Associate, Social Strategy postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The Paid Social Amplification team is a wholly owned social agency within WarnerMedia that handles advertiser-sponsored campaigns across our brands including CNN International, Cartoon Network, Bleacher Report and more. We are looking for a smart, analytical and socially-savvy individual as Associate, Social Strategy, for the International business. The ideal candidate will have both client-facing sales experience and experience running paid social media campaigns. Though social ad buying experience is required, this position serves a supervisory role over campaign activations while assisting with high-level strategic initiatives and insights requests for the business. Assistance with campaign activations may be required depending on sponsorship load.
The Associate will own campaign activation management (QA process, naming conventions, best practices, testing new placements, etc.) and will act as a strategic resource to Sales and Marketing Solutions, using custom audiences and insights to drive revenue. You will also be the Primary network (planner/AE) POC for campaign communications from pre-sale to post sale, including insights pulls and wrap presentations.
• Oversee social media campaigns, utilising responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
• Supervise at least one Analyst who will be executing and optimising campaigns and pulling campaign reporting.
• Provide innovative solutions to streamline the workflow and increase productivity and profitability.
• Support campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize.
• Participate in discussions and have a clear POV on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
• Construct narratives for sales pitches and campaign wrap decks.
• Interface with agency and client partners in both pre-sale and post-sale phases of sponsorships.
• Contribute to high-level team projects that work to build and implement business models across different ad sales products.
• Proven experience of working at an agency or media publisher, with paid media experience focused on global social campaigns.
• Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords, Snapchat, TikTok and Twitter Ads.
• Extensive knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.)
• Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations.
• Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• A passion for social media and professional growth.
The Nice to Haves
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click a href=