Associate Production Manager - CNN
CNNLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2024 2:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Production Manager - CNN jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Production Manager - CNN postings
Full Time Job
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Your New Role...
Join CNN's exclusive Image+Sound team!
As an Associate Production Manager, you will play a crucial role in the video production process at CNN. The Associate Production Manager has their finger on the pulse of scheduling decisions for the West/Mid-West Field Production team.
The position focuses on scheduling, time away approvals, allocation
accuracy and gear tracking in support of CNN's team of Photojournalists,
Directors of Photography and Multi-Media Journalists. Your attention to
detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
will be essential for success in this role.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• The Associate Production Manager will make decisions for the day-to-day assignments for Field Production staff.
• Collaborating with Field Production management to make specific task assignments based on skills and project needs.
• Approving, coordinating, and tracking time away for the staff.
• Assisting in reporting details for resource allocations and acting as a subject matter expert for the current scheduling tool.
• Take the lead on projects to streamline workflow to elevate the team (organize gear, etc).
• Bachelor's degree (typically in journalism or video production) or similar demonstrated on the job experience.
• Three (3) plus years of experience in news or video production.
• Previous experience scheduling personnel and or working with scheduling tools such as WorkSchedule, Show Manager, Xytech, Excel or other industry tools.
• Proven creative problem-solving skills. Ability to create win-win situations.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 fast-paced news environment, under deadline pressure.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $63,000.00 - $117,000.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.