CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2021 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Associate Producer (CNN )
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The Associate Producer works closely with producers to execute projects - from inception to completion. Duties include heavy research and telephone reporting, pre-interviews, and coordinating logistics for field production.
• The AP is responsible for locating, procuring, and managing internal and external video and assets.
• The AP must work closely with rights and clearances, the affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure the best and latest video is acquired, used and credited properly.
• The AP works closely with editors during postproduction, left-siding scripts, providing media, anticipating and responding to requests, organizing footage and tracking sources of material for licensing.
• This role is responsible for providing guidance to the Production Assistants, interns, and residents.
• The AP occasionally works in the field to produce interviews and to supervise b-roll shoots.
• 2-3 years of experience in TV/news/digital production.?
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency with archive sources, such as Getty Images and Associated Press is very helpful.
• Some field producing experience preferred.
• Must demonstrate basic research skills.
• Must demonstrate strong initiative, commitment, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be team-oriented, able to take direction from producers and editors, capable of meeting deadlines and functioning calmly in high-pressure situations, including breaking news.?
• Must be flexible and able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.