This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Associate Producer - HLN
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
HLN is hiring an Associate Producer! Our ideal hire: Assists show producers in every facet of show production. This includes viewing, selecting and editing video and sound elements consistent with the show's editorial direction.
• Assists with developing show segments, researching, gathering and selecting video, participating in edit sessions as needed.
• Curates information and video elements from a wide variety of social media websites, which includes making sure all video, images and photos are properly cleared with CNN Triad.
• Organizes and prepares video and editorial content so that deadlines are met, including logging and ingesting appropriate tape to server system.
• Provide accurate font and script information to appropriate network files.
• Communicates show needs and editorial and production notes to writers and producers.
• Must attend and actively participate in all show related meetings and pitch sessions.
• Must make sure all video elements are available, accurate and in order before they air in the show and be able to effectively articulate status of material during the show with the control room staff.
• Enterprise potential digital extensions of show segments including blogs, podcasts, and streaming video
• Undergraduate degree in journalism, production, digital or related field.
• Previous live talk, news or entertainment show experience.
• 2+ yrs. previous experience in journalism/TV production.
• Must have understanding of video editing.
• Successful candidate should possess technical skills, multi-tasking ability and be a team player.
• Strong interest/understanding of social media.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.