CNNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Producer (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Producer for the CNN department.
CNN's Digital Video Business team is looking for a temporary associate producer to focus on programming. This person will work closely with CNN Business producers, writers and editors to ensure that articles are programmed with relevant videos and playlists. The AP will also pull business and tech content from CNN and CNN International shows to publish online. This person will play an important role in monitoring sponsorships, social platforms, and live streams.
• Monitor the site to make sure published articles have a relevant video and playlist
• Identify stories that need video and find existing content, publish video from TV and/or coordinate with original videos team
• Write headlines for videos pulled from TV
• Monitor CNNi Business shows for interesting guests/topics
• Monitor active digital sponsorships for pacing and troubleshooting
• Coordinate with programmers, writers and video producers
• Monitor analytics to ensure meeting traffic goals
• Maintain video playlists
• Program domestic and international homepage video sections
• Manage live streams (once weekly show and occasional additional events)
• 1-2 years of progressively related experience
• Ideal candidate will have experience programming news in a digital environment
• Ability to work autonomously and coordinate seamlessly with stakeholders
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software
• General knowledge and interest in tech and business news
• Familiar with social media, especially YouTube
• Good communications skills
• Ability to work in a fast, high-pressure environment
• Work schedule flexibility. Must be able to work AM, PM, weekend, and holiday shifts
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.