Assistant Editor, CNN Flashdocs
CNNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/17/2022 9:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Editor, CNN Flashdocs jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Editor, CNN Flashdocs postings
Full Time Job
Assistant Editor, CNN FlashDocs (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Temporary Assistant Editor for CNN FlashDocs
We are seeking a Temporary Assistant Editor based in New York for the CNN FlashDocs documentary unit. FlashDocs will create content for linear with the opportunity to expand into additional platforms across CNN. This is an ambitious and exciting unit that requires strong leaders and creative storytellers who have experience producing feature content with a sharp focus on popular culture. The Assistant Editor will be a key member of the team.
Candidates must be based in NYC.
• Managing ingest of assets, applying valuable metadata and origination
• Building projects; creating string outs and groups; and pulling music selects
• Assisting in all the phases of finishing from prepping to conform and delivery.
• Fully fluent in Adobe Premier.
• 2+ years of AE experience.
• Experience working with a MAM in a post-production environment.
• Experience with metadata input and management
• Experience with large sensor cinema cameras
• Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PluralEyes, DaVinci Resolve, and post production workflows.
• Highly organized and self-sufficient.
• Flexible, adaptable and know how to work efficiently under tight deadlines
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.