CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
At CNBC, Talent Producers work within a show unit to pitch ideas as well as book guests for a live 1-3 hour show.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and producing live guest segments.
• Implement work with guidance from Senior and Executive Producer.
• Find and book compelling guests for the show, following booking protocols.
• Conduct pre-interviews of guests and script questions for use by anchors and reporters. Handle any necessary travel logistics for guests
• Write compelling copy and teases.
• Secure elements such as sound bites and video to support segments.
• Create stock charts, lower-thirds, chyrons, dekos, plug-ins and coordinate graphic orders. Partner with other departments as needed (such as Graphics, Tech Ops, Satellite Operations) to place and follow-up on requests.
• Establish, develop and maintain good relationships with financial and business news sources.
• Generate original guest ideas daily, tapping into a broad array of sources for ideas.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3 years of experience booking and producing in a live television environment with a demonstrated writing ability, research skills and telephone communication skills