CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 4/17/2020 1:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Talent Producer jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Talent Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Producer? Responsibilities
At CNBC, Talent Producers work within a show unit to pitch ideas as well as book guests for a live 1-3 hour show.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and producing live guest segments.
• Implement work with guidance from Senior and Executive Producer.
• Find and book compelling guests for the show, following booking protocols.
• Conduct pre-interviews of guests and script questions for use by anchors and reporters. Handle any necessary travel logistics for guests
• Write compelling copy and teases.
• Secure elements such as sound bites and video to support segments.
• Create stock charts, lower-thirds, chyrons, dekos, plug-ins and coordinate graphic orders. Partner with other departments as needed (such as Graphics, Tech Ops, Satellite Operations) to place and follow-up on requests.
• Establish, develop and maintain good relationships with financial and business news sources.
• Generate original guest ideas daily, tapping into a broad array of sources for ideas.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3 years of experience booking and producing in a live television environment with a demonstrated writing ability, research skills and telephone communication skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.