Supervising Producer, Make IT
CNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2020 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Supervising Producer, Make IT jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer, Make IT postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervising Producer, Make IT? Responsibilities
CNBC Make It is looking for a Supervising Producer to join its talented video team. CNBC's Make It is a fast-growing, consumer-friendly section of CNBC, devoted to aspirational content about entrepreneurship, leadership, careers, and money.
What you'll do:
The Supervising Producer will work hand-in-hand with a team of producers to conceive and execute dynamic video content. The ideal candidate is passionate about business news for the new generation, is an idea-generating machine, has impeccable news sense and style, understands social media formats and storytelling, and is a natural leader who can bring a thoughtful and original voice to the team.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Leading and evolving the editorial style and voice of CNBC Make It's digital video operations
• QC-ing video with constructive editorial and production feedback
• Mentoring senior producers, and coaching and motivating junior producers to create their best work
• Producing original video, prototyping new video executions and assisting with shoot production
• Participating in editorial meetings and representing the original video team to the greater organization
• Coordinating with partners across all CNBC platforms to develop new franchises of digital video
• Evaluating pitches and content ideas
• Partnering with writers, editors and reporters to create visual executions to their print stories
• Pitching, writing, editing and producing original stories and content
• Creating team-building opportunities for team-building and collaborations.
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• At least 7 years of experience producing digital video content at a major news network or online news publication
• At least 3 years in a management role
• Four-year college degree with course work/major emphasis on communications, journalism, TV/Web production or multimedia studies
• Expert level experience with reporting, writing, editing and producing original video content
• Advanced knowledge of editing on Adobe Premiere
• Proficiency in DSLR camera operation and studio lighting
• Broad knowledge of current events and financial news
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and the ability to work well under deadline pressure
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy production equipment on a regular basis
You'll stand out if:
• You provide a video production reel of your work when applying This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.