Full Time Job
The Studio Executive plays an integral part in our TV news production. The primary role includes operating studio robotic cameras, lighting and audio mixing.
• Audio mix live to air and pre-recorded shows
• Operate robotic cameras, jib, lighting console and character generator
• Coordinate with Editorial team relating to news production
• Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of studio equipment
• Be part of the operation team for the daily ''live'' shows and recordings
• Be part of the operation team for outside broadcast projects
• Perform any other tasks incidental to studio duties
• Other duties as assigned.
• Diploma in Film and Video or equivalent
• Working experience in the broadcast industry would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of audio mixing for live TV production will be an advantage
• Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills with co-workers of all levels
• Ability to pick up technically complex knowledge
• Ability to multi-task (operating of equipment)
• Eye for details
• Ability to think on the feet and react quickly to crisis
• Team player and able to handle pressure of ''live'' broadcast
• Able to perform shift work and work on public holidays
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.