Full Time Job
The Studio Executive plays an integral part in our TV news production. The primary role includes operating studio robotic cameras, lighting and audio mixing.
• Audio mix live to air and pre-recorded shows
• Operate robotic cameras, jib, lighting console and character generator
• Coordinate with Editorial team relating to news production
• Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of studio equipment
• Be part of the operation team for the daily ''live'' shows and recordings
• Be part of the operation team for outside broadcast projects
• Perform any other tasks incidental to studio duties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Film and Video or equivalent
• Possess minimum 2 years of technical skills in television news studio production
• Knowledge of audio mixing for live TV production will be an advantage
• Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills with co-workers of all levels
• Ability to pick up technically complex knowledge
• Ability to multi-task (operating of equipment)
• Eye for details
• Ability to think on the feet and react quickly to crisis
• Team player and able to handle pressure of ''live'' broadcast
• Able to perform shift work and work on public holidays.
NBC UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
CNBC is the number one channel for business news and broadcasts thirteen hours of live programming on the EMEA and Asia Pacific markets every business day from its TV studios based in the City of London and Singapore. CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products including CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data; and a suite of apps including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.