Spring Paid Intern - Creative Comm
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Part Time Paid Internship
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to more than 409 million homes worldwide, including more than 91 million households in the United States and Canada. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms including: CNBC.com, CNBC PRO, mobile products including the CNBC Apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices, and additional products such as the CNBC App for the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available Include (but are not limited to):
• Primetime Marketing
• On-Air Promotions
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Immerse yourself in a creative environment and work closely with team leaders across digital, social, marketing strategy, and creative development departments for various mediums
• Work with the team to pitch, plan and execute successful marketing campaigns
• screening and logging tapes, music selection and obtaining B-roll footage
• Attend meetings and departmental creative brainstorming sessions to offer any ideas or comments
For more information on each department, please visit our CNBC Internship Page.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. CNBC offers Free Shuttle Service.
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1, 2019.
Spring Program Dates: January – May 2020
• Desired Backgrounds: Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising, Research, Graphic Design, Broadcast Media, Communications
• Desired Characteristics: Strong writing skills and a passion for social media and advertising
• Experience with various creative tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop)
• Knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram)
• Creative portfolio or website is a plus.
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership.