Social News Associate, Make IT
CNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2019 6:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social News Associate, Make IT jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social News Associate, Make IT postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social News Associate, Make IT? Responsibilities
CNBC Digital is looking to hire a talented Social News Associate to support the NYC-based Make It brand. CNBC's Make It is a fast-growing, consumer-friendly section of CNBC devoted to aspirational content about entrepreneurship, leadership, careers and money.
The Social News Associate will work with Senior Social Media Editor to execute social strategies across Facebook and Twitter. The ideal candidate is someone who's obsessed with social media and continually finding new ways to deliver engaging content that drives both follower and referral growth.
Specific responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Executing daily posting and strategy across Make It's Facebook and Twitter accounts
• Writing, optimizing and scheduling original site content in a timely manner
• Creating compelling content on Facebook and Twitter, driving engagement and creating unique experiences
• Maintaining brand voice and presence
• Contributing to the development of emerging platforms
• Maintaining knowledge in the latest social technologies and best practices
• Community engagement
• Working with the Senior Social Editor to execute big picture strategy for Make It's Facebook and Twitter accounts
• Working with Senior Social Editor to develop ideas for social-first content
• A proven track record of growing social accounts and referrals
• Strong news judgment and a good sense of the trending topics that will resonate with our audience and showcase the Make It brand
• Ability to perform and multi-task under pressure
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• PLEASE NOTE: This is a short term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Expert on all things Facebook and Twitter
• Interest in Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and emerging platforms
• Be highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding communication and coordination skills
• Fast learner
• Photoshop experience is a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.