Segment Producer, Squawk On The Street
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 8/6/2019 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Segment Producer, Squawk On The Street jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Segment Producer, Squawk On The Street postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Segment Producer, Squawk On The Street? Responsibilities
The Squawk on the Street/Squawk Alley Segment Producer will book top-caliber guests and produce related segments for CNBC's dynamic, fast-paced hit show.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and producing live and taped guest segments
• Generating original content ideas daily, tapping into a broad array of sources
• Identifying and booking compelling guests
• Conducting pre-interviews of guests and arranging for any necessary travel
• Writing compelling copy and teases
• Securing elements such as sound bites and video to support segments
• Partnering with other departments as needed (Graphics, Tech Ops, Satellite Operations)
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with news sources
• Assisting Line Producers in the production of the show
• At least 2 years of experience booking and segment producing in a live television environment, with demonstrated writing, research and communication skills
• Willingness to accommodate a demanding production schedule and flexibility to work weekends and some holidays when and as required
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
• Some experience as a Line Producer--this individual will ideally serve as back-up LP
• Strong understanding of the markets and prior experience at a financial news network
• Exemplary editorial judgment
• Successful candidates will be self-starters with superior contacts who can work effectively and creatively der daily deadline pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with a strong sense of how to visually tell a compelling story This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.