CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 4/23/2020 6:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Responsibilities
• Assist CNBC Business News Show with the coordination of elements for daily Business program.
• Must be resourceful and creative in helping to deliver the program's message, including use of clips, graphics, and props.
• Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, using a variety of sources such as the Internet, newspapers, and magazines.
• Includes some administrative work/assisting on-air talent.
• Coordinate production requests for reporting appearing on the program
• Update and maintain certain schedules
• Research segment ideas and segment information as directed.
• Assist producers with story production and pre-interviews.
• Assist Executive Producer and Anchor on set.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a short term position with an estimated duration of eighteen (18) months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• BA degree in journalism or business; or an equivalent degree
• Minimum 1 year of Production experience.
• Proficiency with content systems, especially the i-News computer system is preferred. Interest in and proficiency in social media a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal & teamwork skills, exhibiting proven ability to work collaboratively, with individuals at all levels, and across all functional groups
• Self-starter and be able to make quick, editorially sound decisions while remaining calm under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task, and have experience working in live television
• Ability to work with others under tight deadlines
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive thinker / self-starter
• Ability to take initiative
• Business news knowledge a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.