Full Time Job
The producer will direct editorial production of CNBC content. The producer is responsible for leading the show team to determine each day's story content, guest list and special features. In addition, they must work effectively across the programming and operations teams to ensure clean execution of the show.
• Oversee production of show/s
• Conceive show ideas, story ideas, interview direction
• Build high production standards within CNBC Asia's live, real-time news program format.
• Write scripts and content for CNBC.com
• Build line-ups, effectively using CNBC computer systems, graphics, CGs, Hotboards (stock charts)
• Line producing, including good communication in the control room and the ability to be flexible and react to breaking news situations
• Communication with other show teams, senior producers, news editors, anchors, and operations staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree or related education or experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in television news production
• Excellent editorial judgment and news journalism skills
• Extensive business news knowledge and experience
• Proven leadership skills and people development skills
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.