Producer, Digital Video
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC's Digital Video team is looking for a talented and driven video producer to help spearhead the development of a new daily news franchise. The producer should be well-versed in the daily business news cycle and which stories are important to CNBC's core audience. The producer should also be equally well-versed in digital video production, including scripting, shooting and editing his or her own digital video pieces.
The ideal candidates are self-sufficient producers who can turn around smart and clean scripts under tight deadlines. They must also be able to edit and publish a daily news wrap up show each day, working with on-camera talent and editors to ensure a smooth and high-quality news product. They should also be fluent with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
Most importantly, they should be passionate about finding and telling the right stories in new and engaging ways. This producer will work with the Senior Producer on the News and Programming team to develop this new franchise.
• At least 5 years of experience with all aspects of digital video production, including shooting, editing, lighting, and scripting
• Mastery of DSLR cameras (Canon, Sony, Panasonic), Adobe Premiere, and other industry standard equipment and tools
• Script and/or voice-over writing experience
• Knowledge of multimedia storytelling and working knowledge of online publishing systems
• Highly collaborative and creative attitude
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills and working well under deadline pressure
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport production equipment on a regular basis
• A sample of the candidate's work will be required *please provide links when applying*
• Strong interest in innovative video storytelling and strategic thinking around social media
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
• PLEASE NOTE: This is a short-term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Background in financial news is preferred
• Bachelor's Degree completed or comparable professional experience
• Interest in OTT and social media platforms is preferred
• Broad knowledge of current events, business, financial and technology news