Partnerships Associate, CNBC Digital
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
Responsibilities CNBC is seeking a tech-savvy Partnerships Associate to join the Audience Growth team with a focus on YouTube. The ideal candidate is driven by ambitious goals, obsessed with YouTube, understands viral video trends, and has superb analytical skills. Proficiency in Photoshop, copy-editing, and an interest in business news are must-haves for the position.
This candidate should exhibit solid business news judgment, strong writing and communication skills, and the ability to dive deep into audience analytics. They should be excited about business news and understand the importance of accurate and balanced coverage as well as the value of being first. They will be mentored by and learn from the smartest people in business journalism, and work on projects that will reach millions of viewers across our digital platforms.
can include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing daily posting to CNBC's YouTube channels, working closely with digital video teams to ensure timely publishing of VOD clips, scheduling videos for nights and weekends, and executing live event streaming.
• Developing knowledge of CNBC's areas of coverage and be able to identify the main business news stories of the day.
• Optimizing videos to grow views, engagement, and subscribers.
• Coordinating with internal product teams to ensure successful content delivery and proper monetization.
• Participating in effective presentation of data and analysis to internal stakeholders (digital video heads).
• Strong news judgment and a great sense of the trending topics that will resonate with the CNBC and YouTube audiences.
• Must be collaborative and a great communicator.
• Solid copy-editing skills.
• Experience with content management systems and Adobe Photoshop.
• Proficient with spreadsheets (Google Sheets and Excel) and ability to quickly learn systems supporting internal processes
• PLEASE NOTE: This is a short-term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Previous experience (including internships) in journalism or news media preferred.
• An obsession with video platforms and innovative ways of digital storytelling.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and SEO best practices preferred.