CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2021 7:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Marketing Manager, CNBC Events
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of CNBC Events marketing and promotions. The marketing manager will lead multiplatform efforts across CNBC Events that help drive audience development and retention of key audience cohorts through brand marketing, planning, and execution.
What you'll do:
• C oordinate with brand marketing team to develop, produce, and schedule house advertising inventory that supports upcoming Events initiatives. May include TV promos and sizzles, digital banner ads, and more.
• Develop and distribute graphic assets and promotional copy to editorial and newsroom partners in service of promoting upcoming events relevant for editorial teams.
• Lead, in coordination with CNBC social and digital associate producer, social media content strategy and execution, including development, execution of promotional content in the leadup to events, cutting and posting sound and video clips during events, paid social marketing campaigns, and more.
• Manage and execute cross-promotional barter opportunities that leverage CNBC cross-platform inventory (in collaboration with CNBC brand marketing team) and prioritize most impactful partner relationships that drive audience and marketing goals.
• Allocate marketing budget across multiplatform channels, including TV, digital, social, and more.
• Partner with editorial team to leverage content marketing materials that drive audience acquisition and retention.
What we'll offer: â€¯
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:â€¯
• Sweat it outâ€¯-- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classesâ€¯
• Eat upâ€¯-- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad barsâ€¯
• Unwindâ€¯-- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosballâ€¯
• Extrasâ€¯-- Dry cleaning,â€¯shoe shiningâ€¯and sneak peeksâ€¯â€¯
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey Cityâ€¯
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll getâ€¦
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers siteâ€¯here.â€¯We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
• 4 years of experience in marketing, communications, editorial, and/or sales marketing roles.
• Prior experience in marketing or developing audiences for professional events.
• Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives and their key stakeholders.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• 2-3 years at a news, publishing, or other media organization.
• Ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and complex projects.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize, and capable of handling projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail-oriented self-starter with strong problem-solving and project management skills.