Marketing & Partnerships Associate EMEA
This was removed by the employer on 8/13/2021 6:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing & Partnerships Associate EMEA jobs in London-UK
Search all Marketing & Partnerships Associate EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing & Partnerships Associate EMEA?
Full Time Job
Position: Marketing & Partnerships Associate, EMEA
Reports to: VP, Comms & Strategic Partnerships International
Division: CNBC International
NBC Universal is one of the worldâ€™s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business and financial news and information, reporting directly from the major financial markets around the globe with regional headquarters Singapore, Abu Dhabi, London and New York. The TV channel is available in more than 410 million homes worldwide. CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web, featuring an unprecedented amount of video, real-time market analysis, web-exclusive live video and analytical financial tools.
For more information, please visit us at cnbc.com, cnbccatalyst.com, nbcuniversal.com
The Marketing & Partnerships Associate, EMEA oversees the planning and execution of the EMEA marketing strategy and plays a fundamental role in managing CNBCâ€™s programme of media partnerships across EMEA. It is responsible for the contracting, creative and relationship management for all EMEA media partnerships, working with external partners and internal stakeholders. In addition to media partnerships, the Marketing & Partnerships Associate, EMEA is responsible for the planning and delivery of set-piece events designed to showcase CNBC as the worldâ€™s leader in business and financial news [for EMEA only: including the brands presence at the World Economic Forum in Davos]. This role reports to the Head of International Communications & Strategic Partnerships and manages the Communications and Marketing Assistant, EMEA.
• Be the first point of call for the marketing and partnerships team in EMEA
• Manage external media partners and act as a conduit for discussions with CNBCâ€™s editorial and commercial teams
• Drive the contracting process for all media partnership and barter contracts working in directly with the CNBC legal team
• Oversee the design and delivery of all creative assets relating to media partnerships. Work closely with CNBCâ€™s graphics department to ensure creatives fit with our brand and are delivered on time
• Oversee and ensure the smooth delivery of post-campaign reports to media partners produced by the Marketing & Communications Assistant, EMEA
• Plan, manage and deliver specific CNBC studio events; working in concert with the events team to ensure appropriate CNBC brand presence at third party events
• Manage and oversee CNBCâ€™s presence at the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos
• Support the Head of International Communications & Strategic Partnerships with the planning, execution and delivery of all activity relating to CNBCâ€™s partnership with McLaren F1
• Manage the relationship with our email marketing platform provider and stay across relevant data issues such as customer email sign-up processes and GDPR
• Represent CNBC on the international Project Symphony team(s) at NBCUniversal, delivering our organisational commitments in EMEA.
• Proactively partner with the CNBC editorial team in order to maximise the brands presence at external events
• Track the EMEA Marketing budget working closely with the EMEA team to ensure rigorous attention to detail on all marketing costs
• Plan, create and execute all B2C marketing campaigns, from brainstorming to creative execution. Play an active role in managing the delivery of all external marketing campaigns
• Support the commercial and distribution teams to ensure consistency of brand presence across the region
• Line manage the Communications and Marketing Assistant, EMEA and provide clear direction, support, coaching and mentoring to enable them to achieve their objectives to proactively support the Marketing & Communications team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Recognized experience in a marketing and partnership management
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Ability to work to short time frames/deadlines and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Strong interest in and knowledge of news media is desirable
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive approach is advantageous
• A team player with the ability to motivate colleagues and work with different personalities
• Excellent MS office skills, especially PowerPoint a plus
• Desire and ability to work within an international environment an advantage
• Willingness to travel a bonus
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.