Manager, PR Talent Relations
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2019 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, PR Talent Relations jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Manager, PR Talent Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, PR Talent Relations? Responsibilities
• The Manager of PR Talent Relations will act as a liaison between CNBC and primetime talent and their reps, publicists, etc.
• Report into and work closely with VP of Primetime Public Relations, to help manage all aspects of talent requests.
• Act as network liaison to secure talent participation in events or shoots, submit requests, create and provide talent with detailed itineraries, meeting talent upon arrival, being the main point of contact for the talent leading up to or during these events, and managing their participation.
• Talent relations function includes managing the process of talent participation for all the promotional arms of the company and ensuring the talent maintain a positive image and good working relationships with the company.
• Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with network talent and their publicists, managers, and agents, etc.
• Implement process and procedures to engage, track and manage talent requests including photo approvals, travel requirements, etc.
• Coordinate talent appearances by booking hair/makeup and all travel including cars, flights, hotels, etc.
• Works closely with Publicity, Marketing, Programming, Digital, Social, Legal, Sales, and other departments to manage all talent requests and ensure talent participation in photo shoots, promos, companywide initiatives, etc.
• Resolves issues pertaining to talent for all appearances, special events, shoots, etc.
• Assist with special events including TCA, Upfront, launch parties, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional PR experience in a leadership role with a media and entertainment company.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with talent. Has worked directly and successfully with talent and has connections with talent representatives
• Experience in talent relations and entertainment in an agency, studio, network, production, or journalism setting
• The ideal candidate exhibits consistent sound judgement and maturity in business communications and decision making.
• Polished, personable, high energy, and eager to learn
• Motivated with strong relationship-building capabilities
• Must possess strong work ethic and be dependable
• Must have high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel and work long hours and on weekends on short notice.
• Able to interact with senior executives and talent with a high level of customer service and professionalism
• Great at writing, speaking clearly and can organize, summarize, clarify, and communicate detailed ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately
• Able to multi-task and work efficiently, independently, and with speed
• Can handle a vast amount of work in a fast-paced environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.