iOS Tech Lead
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
The CNBC Digital Technology team is seeking a technology leader to develop and manage CNBC's flagship iOS app (https://goo.gl/zYvmWM). The role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. The tech lead will closely with apple on new product and feature launches.
Here's how to tell if you're who we're looking for:
• You consider yourself to be top talent.
• You have a strong passion for new technologies and driving innovation.
• You get excited about collaborating with team members to produce results.
• You deliver high quality, production ready coding.
• You're not the person who waits for others to come up with solutions. You are the solution.
• You're interested in expanding your skillset and never stop learning!
Your Day to Day Includes:
• Work closely with the product, design, third-party providers, vendors and the services teams to convert ideas to reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Provide architectural guidance and direction to solve complex problems with simple solutions
• Provide operational oversight to the developers on the team
• Understand and share the big picture with the developers on the team
• Create technical documentation and keep it current
• BS degree or higher in computer science with 7 years of broad engineering experience
• Extensive experience in developing, deploying and supporting complex iOS applications
• Expert knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
• Experience with code coverage and unit testing tools like Specta, Expecta, OCMock etc.
• Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
• Expert knowledge of dependency managers such as Cocoapods
• Experience integrating with APNS
• Expert knowledge of Restful services
• Experience working with analytics tools like Omniture, Comscore, Parse.ly etc.
• Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of multi-bitrate streaming and casting
• Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video and display advertising
• Experience providing guidance and oversight to the developers on the team
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
• Fitness & Health Programs
• Universal Park Tickets and Discounts
• Company Wide Discounts
• Work/Life Balance
• Active investment in skill-building and growth
• Summer Fridays!
• Volunteer Opportunities and many more!