Intern - Events
This was removed by the employer on 4/2/2020 9:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Events jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Intern - Events postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Events? CNBC Events Intern (June 2020 - Jan 2021)
The intern will be assisting CNBC Editorial and Catalyst Bespoke event as well as in East Tech West and other industry conferences. He/She will also be supporting in events proposals, events invitations and events production.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from June 2020 - Jan 2021.
1) As part of International Events team, you will support domestic and international projects with multiple stakeholders (across different geographies and businesses) from inception to delivery.
2) Work closely with the International Events Team to develop, plan and execute strategic event programs that are targeted at senior executives and policy makers from across industries and governments.
3) Assist with creative process, including invites, event production, audio visual requirements, production and overall logistics.
4) Book delegates for a number of events in the CNBC Catalyst portfolio
5) Oversee and be responsible for the acquisition of new and repeat attendees to our market leading global events
6) Curate the invitation lists and identify potential audience members
7) Source contact information through a variety of channels, including but not limited to desktop research, direct external outreach, relationships with internal and external partners, and acquired databases
8) Source external organizations to partner with to attract their member to our regional or global events
9) Communicate event details to registered attendees and build relationships in ahead of the event to ensure their attendance
10) Deliver departmental analysis/reporting, including help putting together presentations and post-event analysis for internal reporting purposes which in turn will influence future decisions.
11) Communicating with vendors and partners in a timely and efficient manner to deliver flawless event execution
12) Provide global insights through market research and analysis of key trends and developments for a wide range of industries
13) Updating various industry event lists, documents and charts
14) Coordinating creative assets requests and deliveries
15) Any other duties as assigned This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.