CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC is seeking an editor for the CNBC Pro team concentrating on markets and investing.
What you'll do:
• Edit feature stories on markets and investing trends.
• Edit and write a live blog on the markets.
• Edit and write financial newsletters.
• Monitor daily financial markets for trends and news.
• Pitch original ideas about investing and markets
• Develop products to grow CNBC PRO subscription product including investing articles, markets live blog and newsletters.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll getâ€¦
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• At least 7 years of news writing and/or editing experience covering business news, personal finance or Investing
• At least 3 years of editing experience covering financial markets.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Ability to read financial statements and filings.
• Good knowledge of why markets and stocks move.