Director, CNBC Event Sales
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2020 11:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Director, CNBC Event Sales jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Director, CNBC Event Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, CNBC Event Sales? Responsibilities
CNBC is seeking a high-performing individual to play a leadership role in growing CNBC Events sponsorship revenue and executing our go-to-market sales strategy. We're looking for a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, hardworking, entrepreneurial atmosphere as part of this high-priority business line.
As a Director of CNBC Events Sales, you will be part of the team executing the CNBC Events sales strategy for the global leader in business news and money-themed content. You will help conceive lucrative and editorially compelling event concepts, identify and pitch potential sponsors and ultimately deliver new revenue to CNBC Events, Television and Digital. You will work both autonomously and in partnership with the NBC News Group media sales team to close new clients and business as well as with the broader CNBC Events Production and Editorial teams to deliver on and exceed client expectations.
may include but are not limited to:
• Collaborating with the GM of CNBC Events and the rest of the CNBC Event sales team on the growth and expansion of a portfolio of innovative and cross-platform event offerings
• Playing a leadership role in evolving CNBC Event's go-to-market sales strategy and positioning with CNBC's roster of current and target clients
• Identifying and articulating revenue opportunities within the CNBC brand and editorial mandate, and working with the Editorial and Production teams to build new sponsorable events
• Working closely with sponsors through the life cycle of the sale and event to ensure the sponsor's expectations are met
• Partnering with the media sales team to develop and sell integrated and cross-platform events packages, which may feature Television, Digital and Social Media components
• Closing new business, growing the number and value of sponsors of CNBC events and meeting or exceeding annual revenue growth targets
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales within the following industries: Media, Digital, Entertainment, Live Events
• Proven experience playing a pivotal role in event sales, planning and execution
• A proven ability to develop complex event programming within an event sales context
• A cross-platform approach to event sales incorporating elements of our Digital and Television products
• Demonstrated ability to drive business development and event execution
• Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills, ability to think strategically, perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
• Experience operating within cross-functional teams
• Excellent meeting management and effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
• Intellectual curiosity about and passion for media/entertainment and live events This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.