CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
• Produce stories for CNBC's daily live Business Day programs.
• Work directly with CNBC correspondents to find and interview sources, develop visual elements and shoot and cut footage for live reports and edited packages.
• Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, using a variety of sources such as the Internet, newspapers, and magazines.
• Assist reporters in the studio or field as required.
• Write news updates.
Contribute to CNBC.com and social media when requested
• Bachelor's degree and working knowledge of financial and/or business news, political news, and hard news content
• 2 years' experience in television production.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and newsroom systems including iNews
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Wall Street/financial background a plus.
• Knowledge of video editing preferred but not required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadline pressure.
• Ideal candidates will be highly organized and accurate by nature.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work independently
• Ability to work early morning and late night shifts.