Desk Producer, CNBC
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 6/27/2022 10:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Desk Producer, CNBC jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Desk Producer, CNBC postings
Full Time Job
What you'll do:
• Produce stories for CNBC's daily live Business Day programs
• Work directly with CNBC correspondents to find and interview sources, develop visual elements and shoot and cut footage for live reports and edited packages
• Find background information on a wide range of business and financial news stories, using a variety of sources such as the Internet, newspapers, and magazines
• Assist reporters in the studio or field as required
• Write news updates
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll getâ€¦
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree and working knowledge of financial and/or business news, political news, and hard news content
• 2 years' experience in television production.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office and newsroom systems including iNews
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Wall Street/financial background a plus.
• Knowledge of video editing preferred but not required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadline pressure.
• Ideal candidates will be highly organized and accurate by nature.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work independently
• Ability to work early morning and late night shifts.