Audience Engagement Manager
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
Audience Engagement Manager, DTC
As Audience Engagement Manager for CNBC's Direct to Consumer business you will play a key role in developing and shaping CNBC's new and existing DTC subscriber base.
In this role you sit at the nexus of editorial and marketing with a sharp focus on building audience engagement and development plans and implementing them across platforms.
These efforts will align to our KPIs across acquisition and retention and will focus on building exposure for the DTC products and increasing our conversion rate.
This role will work closely with the newsroom and marketing leadership to fuel the growth of CNBC Pro and the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer. This includes creatively coming up with ways to engage our audience, learn more about them and take action to build a healthier subscriber base.
• Collaborate with newsroom and marketing on audience engagement strategies pegged to specific stories and franchises in order to increased unique exposures and conversion rate
• Work with the newsroom to maximize search engine optimization; help to workshop SEO-optimized headlines; work with our editorial team to optimize our search terms.
• Partner with CNBC social leads on developing and implementing audience engagement plans across platforms.
• Responsible for using audience data and insights to actively increase engagement among existing subscriber base.
• Apply creative ways on site and off platform to increase interest of our DTC products
• Manage off-platform distribution that drives content engagement and can serve as an acquisition and qualified lead pipeline
• Work with internal partners (e.g. CNBC Events, CNBC Councils) to develop qualified leads for the DTC business.
• Ensure proper tagging and analytics are being applied to content for proper measurement in conjunction with the Analytics team
• 5 years of proven experience in audience development, growth marketing, or audience engagement
• Ability to approach complex business problems in a structured way and drive rapidly towards insight.
• Demonstrated capabilities to implement best practices and measure results to drive impactful results.
• Strong people influencing skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with editorial, marketing and product teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.