This was removed by the employer on 10/9/2019 5:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer?
Full Time Job
Support the Producer in managing the show production team.
Responsible for effective delegation of tasks such as segments, scripts, graphics and guest booking.
Plan and execute compelling story ideas in both live, pre-recorded and package formats.
Produce and project-manage live and pre-recorded outside broadcasts across APAC.
Live gallery production, with a responsibility for reacting to breaking news.
Ability to line-produce a show and fill in for the producer in the gallery if necessary
Building and maintaining relationships with CNBC guests and contributors.
Communicate with news teams, senior producers and news editors, anchors and operations staff.
Cooperate with other departments, especially the operations, gallery and graphics teams to make the best possible programming. Work with CNBC global teams as necessary.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience within a leading international news organisation.
- Previous experience in TV News Production and monitoring, selecting and delivering breaking news.
- Capable of handling short deadlines and work in a fast-paced and demanding live news environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Asian business, economics, and financial markets.
- A clear understanding of CNBC's editorial and programming priorities.
- Control room/gallery experience.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Knowledge of iNews, Final Cut Pro, TV Production systems, TV graphic systems
- Strong understanding of the role of social media in news broadcasting and multi-platform delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High standard of written English
- Additional languages would be beneficial