Associate Producer, Digital Video
CNBCSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/18/2022 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, Digital Video jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Associate Producer, Digital Video postings
Full Time Job
CNBC is seeking an enthusiastic Associate Producer to join our growing digital video team. The Associate Producer will be a talented shooter and creative editor, has a passion for visual storytelling and business news, and thrives in a fast-paced news environment. The role includes pitching, creating and owning smart original projects, and working with other reporters and producers on their stories as well.
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience editing videos for a digital news organization. He or she is a master of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
Editorial judgment, writing and editing experience are paramount. The AP will be collaborating with reporters, producers and senior producers to craft sharp scripts and video content on tight deadlines. Candidates with a passion to explore and understand the world around them with a keen eye on stories that fit the CNBC brand will be successful in this role.
Here are some examples of videos our team has worked on:
How Tesla's battery mastermind is tacking EV's biggest problem
Where online returns really end up and what Amazon is doing about it
What it's like to live in an RV and work for Amazon during the holidays
Why the U.S. has no high speed rail
Apple Car: Here's what we know so far
• At least 1 year of experience with all aspects of digital video production including shooting, editing, lighting, and scripting
• Mastery of DSLR cameras (Canon, Sony, Panasonic), Adobe Premiere, and other industry standard equipment and tools
• Script and/or voice-over writing experience
• Knowledge of multimedia storytelling and working knowledge of online publishing systems
• Highly collaborative and creative attitude
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills and the ability to work well under deadline pressure
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport production equipment on a regular basis
• A sample of the candidate's work will be required *please provide links when applying*
• Strong interest in innovative video storytelling and strategic thinking around social media
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Skills in After Effects and Photoshop a plus
• Interest in gadgets, electric vehicles, green tech and innovation
• Expertise in shooting with drones
• Interest in social media platforms
• Broad knowledge of current events, business, financial and technology news