CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage, business content and general news consumed by more than 544 million people per month across all platforms. The network's 15 live hours a day of news programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides financial market news and information to CNBC's investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/. CNBC is a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corporation.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.
CNBC is seeking a high-performing individual to contribute to the multi-faceted Talent Development department. We're looking for a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented and strategic atmosphere.
As an Associate Producer, you will ideate, research and produce a variety of projects to execute against Talent Development department goals. The CNBC Talent Development team manages CNBC's subject matter expert contributors, works closely with CNBC on-air and digital anchors and reporters, supports CNBC's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives,., and contributes to additional special projects as they arise.
What you'll do:
• Conduct detailed, deep-dive research projects exploring potential market voices and organizations as network sources and guests
• Prepare research briefs for editorial colleagues on requested topics and issues
• Establish and maintain relationships with external editorial thought partners and contributors
• Prepare reporter reels for review
• Create organized and visually dynamic weekly, monthly and other reports as needed
• Execute any additional tasks and activities as required by the business
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll getâ€¦
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• At least 2 years of experience in editorial, including booking, video production and business news knowledge
• Bachelor's degree Business/Economic/Finance concentration preferred
• Excels at working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven news environment
• Ability to come up with creative concepts, collaborate with others and iterate as needed with limited management
• Highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented problem solver
• Ability to self-direct and work independently
• Ability to prioritize and work across multiple projects
• Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Superior strategic and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills for articulating ideas
• Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive and optimistic attitude
• Interest and knowledge of business journalism
• Intellectual curiosity about and passion for business, finance, and diversity, equity and inclusion
• Strong desire to develop creatively
• Excellent teamwork skills, strong work ethic and passion
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.