Associate Marketing Manager, CNBC
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, team-oriented collaborator to help drive the consumer marketing efforts for our primetime programming.
What youâ€™ll do:
• Support and help manage consumer marketing campaigns for individual primetime shows, including the execution of all internal and external elements (TV, radio, print, digital, and out-of-home).
• Assist in the overall daily operation of the prime marketing group (marketing managers, creative team, social/digital) ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
• Support the external marketing efforts of the Ad Sales and Affiliate Marketing groups.
• Help develop and manage premium product orders for primetime shows and events.
• Process vendor invoices and help reconcile department budgets.
• Attend on-site CNBC events as needed in support of consumer and ad sales marketing initiatives.
What weâ€™ll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, youâ€™ll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Donâ€™t have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, youâ€™ll getâ€¦
Weâ€™re a global company that values our employeeâ€™s individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that weâ€™re smarter, more dynamic and better together. Thatâ€™s why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What youâ€™ll bring:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Two or more years of related Marketing experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Youâ€™ll stand out if:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Possess a positive attitude, and strong communication skills
• Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion while working in a fast-paced environment