This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2021 11:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Producer jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Assistant Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Producer?
Full Time Job
The Assistant Producer will be responsible for assisting in creating and producing CNBC shows and show segments, and working with the Senior Producer and Producer on overall show content and production.
• Assist in creating world-class programming using CNBC's live, real-time format to tell compelling stories.
• Conceive of segment and story ideas, interview questions, and elements for shows - work with the production team to develop these ideas into compelling programming.
• Build high production standards within CNBC Asia's live, real-time news program format.
• Research stories and guests and work to uncover new angles on stories.
• On the booking and assignment desk, pursue top guests, work to develop new guests and develop strong reporting skills in interviewing and pre-interviewing guests.
• Write scripts, create graphics and select video, soundbytes and sound elements for the show.
• Learn to format line-ups and work well with CNBC iNews and Avid systems, and the graphics, CGs, and Hotboards programs.
• Responsible for show graphics, including CGs and full-frames that require little or no editing, choosing the best time period for hotboards and initiating good use of elements in show production.
• Develop strong news judgment through research, reading and pursuing good stories.
• Good communication in the control room and the ability to be calm and flexible under deadline pressure and in a breaking news format.
• Communication with news teams, senior producers and news editors, anchors, and operations staff.
• Cooperate with other departments, especially operations to make the best possible programming. Work with CNBC Global teams as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• University degree or related education or experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in television news production
• Experience and knowledge of business, accounting and/or finance
• Knowledge of Asia
• Fluent in English,
• Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Good communication and team skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced breaking news environment
• Capability to handle deadline pressure and work under the demands of a live daily show
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.