3D Motion Designer, CNBC
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 7:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Motion Designer, CNBC jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all 3D Motion Designer, CNBC postings
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal has an immediate opening for a talented motion graphic designer to join the CNBC Graphics team.
Candidate will join graphics team in creating visuals for CNBC. Applicant will design both still and animated elements for graphics packages, main titles, on-air promos, etc. The ideal person should work creatively, efficiently, and possess a great attention to detail.
• Create graphics to support editorial content for live television.
• Participate in the design and execution of elements ranging from on-air still graphics & special campaigns to show opens & animated packages.
• Work cooperatively with Directors, Producers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors in creating graphics consistent with established CNBC style.
• Perform any associated duties that may be assigned in relation to the completion of project.
• Must be capable of contributing to every phase of production, from concept development and storyboards to final renderings for delivery.
• Degree in graphic design
• Minimum three years of industry experience
• Advance skills in broadcast design, demonstrating strong creative abilities.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Expert knowledge of After Effects
• Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D and Redshift Renderer
• Understanding of broadcast production
• Exceptional sense of design, color and typography
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Minimum 2 years experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Knowledge of video editing
• Knowledge of VFX/Greenscreen/camera tracking a plus
• Knowledge of sound design programs a plus
• Must be highly organized, self-starting, and resourceful
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment
• Work well in a team and autonomously
• Understand we are a 24/7 news organization and willing to work overtime weekends. Schedule must be flexible.