Intern - Music Booking
CMC Music Booking AgencyNashville, TN
Part Time Unpaid Internship
CMC Music Booking Agency is looking for a detail-oriented person that is passionate about live music and artist relations! This internship could potentially turn into a paid position upon completion.
Tasks will vary but may include some of the following:
• Keeping Artist calendars updated (daily sheet, weekly checks)
• Gathering ticket counts & checking billing for all artists
• Sending out show posters
• Late contract & deposit follow-ups
• Researching new venues, events, and festivals
• Misc. errands
• Answering phones
• Updating CMC website & social media
• Updating riders & stage plots, as needed
• Updating EPKs & blurbs, as needed
• Maintaining tour dates pages for choice artists
• Shadowing assistants and agents at various meetings or during phone calls
• Show coverage / Artist support at Nashville shows
About Cumberland Music Collective
The Cumberland Music collective is a new kind of music agency: one that puts the artists, agents, and clients first - with the understanding that good business relies on good partnerships founded on mutual respect and integrity, designed for the success of all. To that end, CMC is a big tent with a boutique approach to artist representation, welcoming all genres of music. CMC is proud to represent all artists with a history of inspiring critics and electrifying audiences of all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online