Clutch City Sports and EntertainmentHouston, TX
Full Time Job
This position will oversee all event operational matters for meetings, special events, sporting events, and concerts as assigned. This position plays a vital role in providing the necessary information to all other departments.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Manage concerts, NBA games, and conferences as assigned from start to finish including participation in all site visits
• Produce and distribute event information including: event details, maps, pre- and post event inspections, etc
• Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
• Event estimates and final cost tracking
• Complete event recap of past events noting items of importance in consideration for future events
• Minimum (3) three years experience in concert event management (arena, stadium or theatre)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
• Must have the ability and willingness to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Organized with excellent communication skills including writing, proof reading skills and speaking
• Ability to develop solutions quickly and effectively
• Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal
• Ability to meet deadlines and work assignments with minimal supervision
• Fantastic customer service and high expectations for quality
• Experience in event budgeting
• BS/BA in a related field required.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.