Intern - Social Media / Communications
Cleveland IndiansCleveland, OH
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Social Media/Communications Internship (2018 Season)
Manage and establish marketing responsibilities as delegated including but not limited to social media, publications and customer service feedback programs in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Assist in the design and implementation of effective menu layouts and presentations.
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
• Develop online outreach and promotion programs using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
• Mange website and social media optimization.
• Create internal and external newsletters and promotional materials.
• Review customer feedback data to determine areas of improvement.
• Track all customer feedback.
• Must be a detail oriented team player and technologically savvy.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Prepare reports on customer service feedback to be reviewed by management.
• File maintenance, including photos, menus, surveys, etc.
Education & Experience:
• College level coursework or practical Marketing/Communications experience preferred.
• Practical graphic design experience desired.
• Must be web savvy and enjoy keeping up with new content-sharing technologies online.
• Avid user of social media.
• Previous experience with online outreach desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point.
• Proven ability to prioritize work responsibilities.
• Confidentiality, ability to appropriately handle challenging situations and high-level of professionalism.
• Reads, speaks and comprehends English effectively.
• Performs effective verbal and written communication with all members of the organization.
• Represents the organization in a positive fashion to all business partners and the general public.
• Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath's Universal Service Standards.
• Must successfully complete position specific training requirements and TEAM certification.
• Ability to understand and follow direction.
• Ability to work extended days and hours, including evenings and weekends, based on schedule needs.
• Ability to sit or stand for an entire shift.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.
• Frequent walking, throughout entire facility, for entire length of shift.
Environmental Working Conditions:
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
• Noise level may be moderate to high during busy times.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team behind the team at Progressive Field!
Progressive Field in a non-smoking facility. Associates are prohibited from using tobacco products while on company time and while on company property.
DNC Sportservice is an equal opportunity employer, utilizing background checks as part of the pre-employment process.
We have many part-time seasonal positions currently posted, your qualifications will be reviewed and considered for all available positions. Please only apply for the position you feel best suits your interests.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have previous experience with social media platforms?
• Are you 18 years of age or older?
• Are you available to work March - October?
• Are you available to work evenings and weekends?