Seasonal Assistant - Fieldhouse Creative
Cleveland CavaliersCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 8/27/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Seasonal Assistant - Fieldhouse Creative jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Seasonal Assistant - Fieldhouse Creative postings
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Executive Producer & Senior Director of Live Entertainment, the FieldHouse Creative Seasonal Assistant will play an integral role in all aspects of the Marketing Team including Digital, Broadcast & Game Operations for all the Rock Entertainment Group properties. The ideal candidate is a driven professional, with acute attention to detail whose effort and creativity will define their opportunity and responsibility. Our seasonal program offers individuals ''hands-on'' experience in the organization. This is a temporary position generally running through the season at an hourly rate of $15.00/hour.
• Managing creative assets, digital inventory, and metadata.
• Basic non-linear editing and motion graphic design skills.
• On-set and live event production assistance and shooting.
• Game night duties (could be used in any and all aspects of a live event).
• Pursuing or completed Bachelor's degree in electronic media production, broadcasting, communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be organized, highly motivated and team oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proven ability using Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent production software.
• Demonstrates aptitude in camera operation, script writing, lighting and 3D animation.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and game nights as assigned.
For your application to be reviewed and considered, please include the following:
• Cover Letter
• Demo Reel Link
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.