Administrative Assistant Office Coordinator
Cleveland CavaliersCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Administrative Assistant Office Coordinator jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Administrative Assistant Office Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator will serve as the administrative assistant to the Executive Vice President of Venue Operations and is responsible for providing office management support to the facilities group. The Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator will serve as the point person for departmental activities acting as a liaison between the Executive Vice President of Venue Operations and the team members of Cavaliers Holdings LLC.
• Receives and directs visitors and clients.
• Answers, screens, and transfers inbound phone calls.
• Handles requests for information and data.
• Operates office equipment including phones, fax machines, copy machines, personal computers, and other equipment.
• Creates and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, presentations, memos, and emails.
• Manages and maintains calendars, including the coordination and scheduling of appointments and large meetings with multiple attendees.
• Prepares schedules and prepares agendas for meetings.
• Coordinates travel arrangements.
• Prepares invoices, reports, financial statements, and other documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Processes expense reports and tracks reimbursements.
• Processes bills and orders office supplies.
• Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence.
• Acts as the liaison between the Executive Vice President of Venue Operations and internal customers, outside vendors and promoters.
• Reviews operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Serves as backup assistant to other department personnel as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in management or related field.
• Minimum of five years of administrative support experience.
• Must have experience with budget processes and expense reports.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and sensitivity of assignments.
• Must demonstrate a high level of maturity, integrity, loyalty, initiative, creativity, and sound judgment.
• Must have a proactive approach with a high sense of urgency to complete time-sensitive tasks and projects.
• Professional appearance and demeanor with a passion to deliver great customer service.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and team members.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
Candidates should have stellar oral and written communication skills. Ability to be flexible regarding work hours, often working multiple shifts, weekends, and second shift. Must have a high level of computer and technology skills. Experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred. Must be a self-starter and work effectively with all levels of staff, management, owners, and players. Events and activities change at a moment's notice and must be able to adapt schedule. Organize and prioritize work to allow handling more than one project at a time.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.