Intern - Digital Music and Social Media
ClaraTone RecordsRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Love social media and music?
Want to be part of a busy, up-beat, and hard-working team?
Like to work in the comfort of your own home?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, we might be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for interns that are reliable, responsible, and ready to join a fun and hardworking team. We require that all of our interns be eligible for college credit as it is an unpaid position. We also prefer to work with those that have some experience with social media and marketing. This position is 100% remote so you can work from anywhere. If you happen to be near San Francisco, you will have the opportunity to work in-person with the artist on occasion.
- Social media experience necessary even if only on a personal level
- Hard-worker with a drive to succeed in what is asked, who delivers tasks on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong attention to detail
- Creative ideas on how to grow a mailing list, increase online presence, and engage our fan base
- Team player as well as ability to contribute individually
- Must have video chat capabilities to join in on our calls which we hold weekly for our group meetings and check-ins
We focus a great deal of energy on engaging with our audience in whatever way we can. Some tasks will be ongoing and recurring and some will be one time assignments. As we grow together and get to know each other, we will tailor the internship to include areas in which you wish to dive into and learn more about. We welcome input from our interns. Contact us if you're interested and want to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.
COLLEGE CREDIT REQUIRED!
Unpaid Internship - College Credit Required! Minimum of 120 hours. Prefer to have up to 200 hours since those that have stayed with us for that length have gotten the most out of the internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online