CLA PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Manager (NY & LA)
CLA Partners a bi-coastal Talent & Literary Management company is actively looking to expand.
We are a strong boutique bi-coastal talent & literary management company, that truly believes in re-defining what management means every day. We are looking to expand our office and add a few managers in various areas. Those areas include and are not limited to: Youth/Emerging Talent, Beauty/Models, Digital, VO/Commercial and Managers who have a penchant for Theater in addition to other areas.
WHAT ARE WE SEEKING?
Seeking someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who has strong leadership qualities and the mindset to be a team player. This is not a position for someone who wants to be Top Dog.
In addition, you must have an established client list and be actively building to that list. Ideally looking for people that are suddenly looking for a new home, due to the state of our industry. Candidates can be New York or Los Angeles based as this is a remote position. This is also not an entry level position. We are actively looking to grow our office in a major way.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Must have a sense of humor
• A seriously strong work ethic
• Working knowledge of Tv, Film & Theater contracts
• Experience with Final Cut & iMovie or similar editing software
• 4+ Years of Agency or Management Experience
• 3+ Years of pitching talent, with solid relationships with casting directors, executives, producers, general managers, etc.
• Though it should go without saying, you should be familiar with Breakdown Services, Casting Networks, CastIt and all other services
• Great at building and keeping relationship
• Computer proficiency is a must
• Must be detail oriented and know how to take great care of artist.
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be knowledgeable of the players in New York and Los Angeles
• Must be familiar with Microsoft products including Microsoft Teams
• Must be familiar with Zoom
This is a commission only job, with a generous 60/40 split.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online